Thursday, July 23, 2009

You Say Tomato...

The other day, Turner said, "Rocks are not good for growing dragons, are they Mommy?" I could not figure out for the life of me what she was trying to say. I finally put it together: Dragons = Snapdragons (we have some by our mailbox, and our rocky soil is not ideal!)

Tonight, she asked if we could grow some of "the soap flower" in our yard. HUH??? After a few questions, I figured out that she meant "lavender." (Duh, Mom, the flowers that make smell-good soaps).

On Tuesday night, while Thomas was out of town traveling, our treadmill (which is in our room next to my side of the bed) spontaneously turned on at 12:30am. It scared me TO DEATH. I was telling Turner about it, and she said, "Oh, Mommy, I am so sorry about your mare." "My mare?" I asked. "Yes, Mommy, your scary mare." (That would be NIGHTmare!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment