Turner wore a beautiful dress and thought SHE was the bride. She and Mary got to sit right by the aisle on the second pew, which was a huge treat. Then, at the reception, she had a blast dancing with Daddy, taking photos on her disposable camera and hanging out with her sweet big cousin. She did ask me why she couldn't "see" the pictures she took with the camera, and I had to explain about the "old days," when cameras used film and pictures had to be developed...
Another neat thing, was the photo booth they had at the reception. There were a bunch of fun hats and accessories. You put those on and then went into the booth for your SILLY strip of photos. Everyone got to keep one strip and the bride and groom got a copy for a scrapbook! What a fun idea! I wish I could scan some of the images, because they were hilarious...but then again, maybe I don't want them online for posterity!
No comments:
Post a Comment