It is so hard to believe that the school year is over! Turner had an amazing year with two wonderful teachers, Mrs. Schultz and Mrs. Jackson. We're going to miss them -- they were so loving and SO LOVED. What a blessing to have such a good experience. She can't wait to go back!
Parker also had a great year. He had two sweet teachers who took great care of him, Ms. Gail and Ms. Sandy. The last day was especially neat, since he snuggled for a full hour with Ms. Gail, whose son (who she says looked exactly like Parker as a baby) was recently deployed to Afghanistan. She said she cried for the whole hour as she held him. I think God knew she needed it, because Parker doesn't slow down very often for snuggle time!
Thanks to all who have loved and nurtured our children this year. We are so grateful!!!
Summer...here we come!
Debbie has informed me about RSS feeds so now I have you as one of my feeds. I can't decide if I'm getting too old and don't keep up with all the comm ops these days - facebook, tweets, RSS, Blogs ect..... or there is just too much to keep up with. On reflection, I choose the later excuse. Anyway, it is nice being able to see your beautiful children grow up even if it is via electronic means. Hope you are doing well and we miss you guys.
ReplyDelete