Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A Carnie at Heart!





We went the the North Georgia State Fair on Monday night! It was the perfect fair weather and lots of fun was had by all!

I asked Turner what her favorite part of the fair was, and she said, "ALL of the fair!!!" That about sums it up! She and her buddies, Sarah, Thomas and Anna rode all the kiddie rides (multiple times), ate corn dogs and "elephant ears" and loved watching "Dumbo" the elephant do the "Jungle Boogie."

Parker's favorite ride was his Graco stroller and he said the fair formula rocked! Next year, NO DOUBT, he'll be right in the mix, though...

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I just got linked to your blog from Ashley's. I wish our kids had school together this year, because I really enjoyed getting to talk with you...maybe if I brought Kate back to gymnastics :). I was reading your post and wow, does your little guy sound just like Jax! We like dog food at our house, and the redirect thing def. doesn't work. I have also researched all the indoor play yards. Jax would tear down the plastic one in a minute. I have not broke down and bought the metal one yet (it is double the price). I keep telling myself, this to shall pass. I also love the sweet stories of the thoughtful big sissy. So precious. Take care and hope to see you soon!
    Britney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!

    I was just thinking about you tonight! Hope you are doing well -- I miss bumping into you! That's funny that Jax is so similar. It's gonna keep us on our toes!

    Hope we'll see you soon.

    ReplyDelete